- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Chicken And Pasta recipe.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch chunks.
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 green onions diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 medium tomatoes diced
- 1/2 package baby portabella mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 package egg noodles or ziti cooked
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (not in a can)
- Remove from heat and place cooked ingredients to the side. Add chicken broth to the pan and deglaze. stir in sour cream cook 1-2 minutes/ add back in cooked ingredients and toss in pasta.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with a good crusty sour dough baggett.
- heat olive oil , season chicken with salt and pepper; stir fry cut up chicken until nearly cooked.
- Toss in onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and cook until onions are translucent and mushrooms soft.