- If you're looking for a tasty chicken pasta recipe, try Katherine H.'s Chicken Pesto Pasta.
- 20 oz chicken mince
- 4 tbsp basil pesto
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- small can light evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- diced onion and garlic
- pine nuts (as you like)
- pre-cooked pasta
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add chicken mince, then stock when mince is cooked.
- Reduce over fast simmer by about half, then add evap. milk.
- Mix, then add pesto and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts.
- Let mix simmer until you reach desired consistency.
- Mix in pasta and serve immediately.