- If you're looking for an appetizer recipe, try these "Chicken Pillows"
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 lb cooked chicken cubed or shredded
- 1 stick of butter
- Splash of milk
- 1 pkg of cream cheese (8 oz)
- ½ t dill
- 1 tsp fresh garlic (powder works too)
- Croutons, crushed
- About ¼ C melted butter, separate from butter above
- Combine the butter and cream cheese with the milk. Add in the dill. Add chicken.
- Press out two triangles of the Crescent Rolls into a square and put the chicken mixture in them. Pinch all sides closed.
- Brush the melted butter on top of the bundles and put the crushed up croutons on top of them. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown and delicious!