- Chicken pot pie
- Preheat oven to 350
- 1/4 milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 n 3/4 cup flour
- mix with fork until just blended, do not over mix, it will become tough( you feel the difference as you mix)
- Roll out between two pieces of saran wrap and place in pie pan, poke holes in with fork to prevent bubbling.
- two boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 1 can mixed veggies well drained
- 1 jar chicken gravy
- Mix ingrediants together and put in raw pie crust. Cover with second pie crust. Poke holes in top crust.
- Bake at 350 for an hour or until crust is golden brown all the way across the top.
- Hope you like it.
- For the beef, you can use left over beef roast and broth or you can use stew meat. Either way you will need to add beef boullion for flavor in the broth.