- This is an adaption of my mother's tuna salad, only with chicken and with the added tomatoes. The 20 min cook time is to cook the chicken breast and is included in the prep time.
- 2c diced cooked chicken breast
- 1/2c finely diced onion
- 3/4c diced celery
- 3/4 cup diced kosher dill pickles
- 1/2c seeded, drained, and diced tomatoes (roma's work well)
- 1/2c - 3/4c Miracle Whip (or other whipped salad dressing)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Bakery Croissants
- Mix diced onion, celery, pickles, and tomatoes in large bowl.
- Dice cooked chicken breasts, while still warm.
- Add two cups of diced chicken into veggies.
- While still warm, add Mir. Whip and mix together 'til creamy.
- Add additional Mir. Whip if it's not creamy enough.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on buttery croissants from bakery.