- If you're looking for a tasty pasta recipe, try Tricia M.'s "Chicken Spaghetti".
- 1 lb thin spagehtti noodles
- 3 to 4 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts (cubed or shredded)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can black olives (do not drain)
- Half a block of velveeta cheeze (cubed)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheeze
- 1 can of rotel 1 bag of doritos chips (crushed)
- Boil noodles until tender.
- Boil chicken breasts until cooked thoroughly, (meat will be white all the way through), spray large cassorole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in the dish cover and bake for 30 minutes, then add crushed dorito chips on top before serving.