- Check out this tasty Chicken Surprise recipe.
- 4 chicken breast
- 6 cans of condense cream of chicken soup
- 8 slices of cheese
- Italian style bread crumbs
- Aluminum Foil
- 9x13 pan
- 9x13 baking dish pour 3 cans of cream of chicken soup in,
- place chicken breast on top on cream of chicken soup in baking dish,
- pour the remaining 3 cans of cream of chicken over chicken breast,
- place cheese slices over the cream of chicken (which is over the chicken breast)
- Then scatter Italian bread crumbs over the cheese slices. Cover with aluminum foil
- bake on 375* for about an hour and a half (or until you feel the chicken is completely cook through and through.
- Cook rice
- Pour the cream of chicken with a chicken breast over rice. Or eat without the rice. Either way eat up!