- If you're looking for a warm dinner recipe, try Heidi H.'s "Chicken Tortellini Soup".
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. butter
- 2 cans (14.5oz each) Reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 1/2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 can (19oz ) white kidney or cannelloni beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, sauté garlic in butter until tender.
- Stir in the broth, water, basil, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; Stir in the Tortellini.
- Reduce heat; simmer uncovered for about 3 minutes or until tortellini begins to float.
- Stir in beans and vinegar; heat through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese