- If you're looking for a chili recipe your children will love, try Katie J's "Child-Friendly Chili".
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cans kidney beans
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- Chili powder
- Bay leaf
- In a big pot heat a little olive oil, soften chopped onion and garlic.
- Add turkey and cook thoroughly.
- Drain excess grease.
- Add undrained tomatoes and beans to turkey.
- Add cumin, basil, chili powder, salt, pepper and bay leaf. Cook for 1/2 hour on low heat.
- Remove bay leaf and serve.