- A mouthwatering Chili-mac recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 1 lb ground hamburger
- 1 small onion
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can bush's chili starter
- 1 can bush's chili beans
- 1 box elbow macaroni noodles
- Dice onion and brown hamburger meat and onion together (until meat is done)
- In large pot mix chili starter, chili beans, 1/2 box of macaroni noodles (or however many you desire - uncooked) and diced tomatoes.
- Drain grease out of meat and onions and mix into pot.
- Bring chili to boil and let simmer for 30-45 minutes (until noodles are done)
- Best if cooked a few hours (or even a day) before eating*