- If you're looking for a yummy salad recipe, try Christal W.'s "Chinese Chicken Salad".
- 1 head nappa cabbage (chinese cabbage)
- 2 pkgs ramen noodles (oriental flavor)
- 1 small pkg slivered or sliced almonds
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1/3 c. butter or margarine (I use 2 T.)
- 1/4 c sesame seeds
- 1/2 c oil (I use light olive oil)
- 1/2 c red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbl soy sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 c sugar, to taste
- Shred cabbage with a knife, chop onion and add to cabbage, set aside.
- Break up noodles and brown in butter; when almost done add almonds and sesame seeds.
- Brown and add seasoning packets from soup and set aside. Prepare dressing by mixing all ingredients.
- Toss together all prepared ingredients to complete salad and serve.