- Easy popsicles that you can make anytime. All you need is a banana and some chocolate sauce.
- 2-4T Agave
- 2-4T Coconut Oil,liquid
- 2-4T Cacao or Cocoa Powder
- Nut Butter (optional)
- For Sauce: Mix coconut oil and cacao together
- Add agave... add more or less of each as your taste prefers.
- Cut your banana into chunks
- Put toothpicks or other sticks into each chunk.
- Add a dollup of nut butter if you are using it.
- Put bananas in freezer for about 5 minutes.
- Top, drizzle or dip into chocolate sauce.
- Put back into freezer for 30 minutes until frozen/