- If you are looking for a dessert recipe, try Robyn T.'s "Chocolate Cake".
- 125g Butter
- 1 3/4 cups SR Flour
- 1 1/4 cups Caster Sugar
- 2 tbs Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Bi-Carb Soda
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- Grease and line the base of a 20 cm tin.
- Preheat the oven to around 180°C.
- Put all the dry ingredients into a bowl then add the eggs and milk.
- Beat altogether on hight speed for approximately 5 minutes. Once it changes colour, take it off.
- Put into the greased and lined tin and bake for 40-45 minutes.