- Not every tasty dip has to be savory. If you want something fun and sweet to snack on, try this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip! It’s quick enough to bring as a last minute appetizer, it’s great for a girl’s night in, and it was tasty as I watched football tonight!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 8-ounce block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips, plus extra for sprinkling
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Whisk in the brown sugar until it dissolves and the mixture starts to bubble.
- Stir in vanilla and set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar together for 60 seconds. With the mixer on low speed, add in brown sugar and butter mixture, then the salt. Mix until combined.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Garnish with additional mini chocolate chips.
- Serve with animal crackers, Nilla wafers, or graham crackers. I found that this tasted better the colder it got.