- Kids and grown-ups will go crazy for these cute cookies on a stick. They can be made is various shapes, to fit any special occasion.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks, 1/2 pound) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated [white] sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition; gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- OR, press 1 Tbs of dough into greased cookie pop molds.
- Place lollipop sticks in center and cover with an additional pinch of dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from molds.
- Decorate with your favorite frosting colors, candies and sprinkles.