- I came up with this adorable idea for my daughter's kindergarten graduation party.
- Graham cracker sheets, broken in half
- Large marshmallows
- Safe chocolate chips, melted
- Fruit Roll-Ups, cut in long strips
- Coat the graham crackers and marshmallows in the melted chocolate chips.
- Place the coated graham cracker on top of the coated marshmallow then place them on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Take two of the Fruit Roll-Ups strips and twist them at the top to connect them.
- Use a little of the melted chocolate to attach them to the center of the graham cracker.
- Place in the fridge until set.
- Store any leftover in the fridge.