- These miniature sweet and salty treats would be the perfect dessert for a summer party. Cool, crunchy and chocolaty, it's almost impossible to eat just one!
- 1 cup pretzels (can use Gluten Free if needed)
- 2 T. butter or vegan buttery spread
- 1 T. sugar
- couple pinches salt
- 12 T. chocolate ice cream, softened (I used vegan coconut milk ice cream)
- extra pretzels and/or chocolate chips for toppings
- Crush your pretzels into crumbs (I used the bottom of a heavy glass).
- Melt your butter/buttery spread in a bowl in the microwave and stir in the pretzel crumbs, sugar and salt.
- Line a mini-muffin tin with 12 paper liners and put some of the crust mixture in each liner.
- Press it down with the back of a spoon.
- Put a tablespoon of chocolate ice cream in each cup and take a spatula and smooth out the top.
- Press a pretzel or a few chocolate chips into each ice cream bite.
- Cover the muffin tin with wax paper and freeze until firm, about an hour or so.