- If you're looking for a delicious and chocolatey snack recipe, try Jennifer B.'s "Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge".
- Recipe Credit: Weight Watchers
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup Fat Free evaporated milk
- 2 T Reduced Cal. Margarine
- 12 oz Chocolate chips
- 14 Lg Marshmallows
- Spray an 8x8 pan w/ Pam
- In a sausepan heat milk, sugar, margarine and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce heat to med-low and cook for 3 minutes stiring constantly.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Then pour into dish and refrigerate until firm.