- If you're looking for a sweet snack recipe, try Corey G.'s "Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark".
- 1 sleeve saltines
- 1 stick (1/4 lb.) butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 bag chocolate chips
- 1/2 bag peanut butter chips
- Line cookie sheet with tin foil. Stack saltines side by side until completely full.
- In small saucepan melt butter. Add sugar. Bring to boil. Stir. Pour over crackers. Put in oven at 350 *F for 10 minutes.
- Take out. Pour chocolate and peanut butter chips over. Spread as melting using rubber spatula.
- Put in refrigerator 2-3 hours.
- Take out. Peel off tin foil.
- Break up in pieces, like peanut brittle.