- An easy way to get vegetarian/vegan protein in your diet and it tastes good too! It is delicious too and non dairy.
- 1 package of silky or soft tofu, (14 ounce) drained
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or agave nectar
- 2 cups of chocolate chips (dark for vegan, milk for vegetarian)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 Graham cracker crust, pre-made
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stovetop in a double boiler.
- Combine them with the tofu in a blender or food processor.
- Add the vanilla and maple syrup or agave.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Put ingredients into graham cracker crust and refrigerate over night or for 6-8 hours.