- If you're looking for a Holiday recipe, try Estha F.'s "Christmas Butterscotch Coffee Cake".
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Mix together and set aside.
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 box instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 *F.
- Mix together quickly before the pudding starts to thicken. Pour half into a 13"x9" greased and floured pan.
- Top with half of the sugar and nut mixture. Pour the rest of batter on top and top with rest of sugar and nut mixture. Bake for 45 minutes.