- One Handed Cooks healthy version of a sweet treat for kids this Christmas.
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1/4 cup yoghurt
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut (check for additive free)
- Prepare your decorating area by placing yoghurt and coconut in separate bowls. Prepare your strawberries by washing and cutting off the stalk.
- Dip each strawberry base in yoghurt then coconut, repeat with the top. Shake off the excess coconut and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Enjoy the strawberries straight away with the kids.