- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Chuck Steak Foil Dinner recipe.
- 1-1.5lb boneless Chuck Steak
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 carrots cut into sticks (you could use baby carrots instead)
- 2 celery ribs cut into sticks
- 3 red potatoes cut into quarters
- 2 or 3 foot long piece of foil
- Place a 2-3 foot long piece of foil in a baking dish (I use my 9x13) with the meat laying on top of the foil.
- Sprinkle the onion soup then add all of the vegetables.
- Cut the butter up and place on top in various places, then sprinkle the salt.
- Fold the foil over and make sure it's sealed well.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 1-1.5 hours.