- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Cinnamon Apple Crisp recipe.
- 2 large apples, peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup bisquick
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- cinnamon sugar mixture – 2 tbs. granulated sugar and 2 tbs cinnamon mixed together in a small bowl
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium sized bowl combine brown sugar, oats, bisquick and 2/3 of the melted butter until everything is mixed and looks slightly wet
- then put half of this mixture into a greased 8″ oven safe baking dish, press it down so it’s all even and flat it will make a nice crust
- then lay your apples out on top sprinkle half of your cinnamon sugar mixture over the apples
- then top evenly with the rest of your oat and bisquick mixture
- drizzle the rest of your butter over the top and then sprinkle with the rest of your cinnamon sugar mixture
- Bake for 45-50 minutes and serve with vanilla ice cream