- If you're looking for a healthy dinner recipe, try Gemma C.'s "Cinnamon Chicken with Roast Vegetables and Rice"
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 table spoons of honey
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 4 table spoons of soy sauce
- 2 table spoons of cinnamon
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Place the honey, oil, lemon, soy sauce, and cinnamon in a bowl and whisk together. Stir in the garlic
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and stir to coat cover and chill for 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 350*F and put it into a baking tray and cook for 30-40 mins. Turning and basting as you go.
- Chop some sweet potatoes, courgette, carrots, onion, 1 red pepper, 1 yellow pepper, and bake with a little oil for 30-40 mins.
- Cook up some rice then serve all on a plate