- If you're looking for a fast and healthy lunch recipe, try Charity S.'s "Classic Chicken Salad ".
- 1/4 cup plain fat free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons reduced calorie mayo
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard (or any)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayo, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, celery, and onion. Add the yogurt mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 1 hr before serving.