- My kids and I love to eat a big breakfast full of protein and other goodies to kick-start our days but I don't have a lot of time to make a full breakfast. This recipe is not difficult and has become our new favorite. It's an unprocessed pancake recipe full of natural ingredients and yet the kids love it so it's my new go-to if I've got a little extra time in the morning. I ditched pancake syrup about a year ago in place of honey and adding extra fruit on top gives this recipe lots of fruit .
- 2 1/2 cups of unprocessed oats
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cups of strawberries
- More honey and fruit to serve
- 1 TBS olive oil or coconut oil for the pan
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until it's like pancake mix. There will be lumps.
- Pour mix into a measuring jug that's easy to pour.
- Melt some olive oil or coconut oil in a pan over a medium-hot flame.
- Pour small amounts of the mix into the pan.
- Let it cook for a few minutes and then will start to bubble like regular pancakes.
- Flip them and cook a little longer.
- Serve with honey and strawberries.