- I make this soup whenever I feel like I need to cleanse or heal my body. My 1 and 3 year old even love this!
- 1 stalks bok choy, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 package button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 stalk broccoli, chopped
- 1 piece dried wakame (sea vegetable), chopped *easiest to wet first then use scissor
- 1 stalks celery with leaves, chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoons white mellow miso
- 1 ½ tablespoons barley miso
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add wakame, scallion and rutabaga.
- 5 minutes later add bok choy, daikon, carrots, and celery and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Once vegetables are to a desired tenderness, remove from heat for a few minutes.
- Add in both flavors of Miso by first dissolving them in a separate cup.
- For a heartier meal, try serving with a combination of brown rice and quinoa in the bottom of the bowl!