- If you're looking for a sweet and tangy pork recipe, try Echo H's "Cocktail Riblets".
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup of ketchup
- 1/4 Cup firmly packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of Teriyaki Marinade
- 1/4 cup of Honey
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 Pounds of Pork loin riblets
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine orange juice, ketchup, brown sugar, teriyaki marinade , honey and garlic in a medium sauce pan. Cook over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Arrange riblets in a single layer in a jelly-roll pan.
- Pour sauce evenly over them. bake, turning them twice during baking, until sauce is bubbly and thickened and ribblets are golden, 55-65 min serve warm and enjoy