- If you're looking for a pasta salad recipe, try Michelle T's "Colossal Chopped Salad".
- 1 16 oz package of penne pasta
- 1 bag of spring green mix
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini or yellow summer squash, sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 large peeled carrot, julienned
- 1 can (3.25 oz) sliced olives, well drained
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup balsamic italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta in boiling water until soft, about 6 minutes
- Slice the tomatoes, then cut those slice into quarters or halves, if you prefer.
- Add to the bowl, along with the julienned carrots, olives, and the squash.
- Grate parmesan cheese over the top, then toss with the salad and dressing and serve immediately,