- If you're looking for a delicious casserole recipe, try "Cordon Bleu Casserole".
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 to 3/4lb. deli shaved ham or dried beef
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 8 slices of provalone cheese(or use your favorite kind)
- one 10- 3/4oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 cups bread cubes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Arrange chicken in a lightly greased 13"X 9" baking pan.
- Layer ingredients over chicken in following order: ham or dried beef, mushrooms(optional), and cheese.
- Mix soup with water and pour over top.
- Toss bread cubes with butter; spoon over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1-1/2 hours at 325 degrees.