- If you're looking for a delicious beef recipe, try Tracy M's "Corned Beef Hash".
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cups diced cooked potatoes or frozen hash-brown potatoes
- 1 cup chopped lean corned beef brisket, 4 ounces
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 large eggs
- In a large cast-iron skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and saute until it starts to brown, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add potatoes and cook, stirring, until they brown in spots and become crusty, about 8 minutes more.
- Stir in corned beef and broth and cook, scraping up any browned bits, until liquid is absorbed, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add parsley and season with salt and pepper. Meanwhile, fill a large skillet with 2 inches salted water and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Break eggs, one at a time, onto a saucer and slide into the simmering water.
- Poach eggs until set to desired firmness, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Divide hash among 4 plates. Place eggs on top of hash.