- Cook Time: 1 Hour Ready In: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
- 3 cups shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
- 6 slices processed American cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condense cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Stir hash browns and 1/2 of the onions together in a 9x13 inch baking dish,
- then lay cheese slices on top and layer chicken over cheese. In a small bowl,
- mix soup and milk together and pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked
- through and juices run clear. Pour corn onto chicken and stir to combine
- all ingredients, then bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining onions over all and bake for another 5 minutes,
- or until onions are golden brown. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.