- If you're looking for a quick and healthy salad recipe, try Kim S's "Couscous Salad".
- 1 box flavored couscous (garlic or Parmesan), cooked
- 1 can chick peas
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2-3 limes, juiced
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients w/the olive oil and lime juice, to taste.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.