- If you're looking for a cold seafood recipe, try Sarah S's "Crab Pasta Salad”.
- 1 package Imitation crab meat
- 1 package frozen peas
- 1 box medium pasta shells
- 1 squeeze bottle of olive oil mayo
- 6 oz of shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta, rinse with cold water.
- While pasta is cooling, chop crab meat into personal choice sized bites put in a large mixing bowl, add peas, cheddar and cold pasta. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add olive oil mayo a 1/4 bottle at a time. mix, chill and serve.