- This is always a crowd pleaser, it feeds quite a few so it's great to make for parties and family gatherings.
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 quart half&half
- 1 stick of butter (not margarine)
- 4 cans cream of potato soup
- 1 small block of mexican velveeta
- 1 pound crab meat (not imitation)
- In a large pot add milk and half&half
- warm on medium to medium low heat or it will scortch
- after liquid is warm add butter stir until melted
- add potato soup,stir until all blended,then add velveeta cut into cubes,stir until melted
- add crab meat,stir until blended,cook for 5 minutes or so to insure meat is cooked.