- If you're looking for a tasty candy recipe, try Laura H.'s "Cracker Toffee Candy".
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Crushed pecans
- Arrange crackers on foil.
- Melt butter; add sugar and boil for 3 minutes until thick.
- Spread over crackers. Bake at 350 *F for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn off oven.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over crackers and put back
- in oven until chips are soft.
- Spread chocolate over crackers.
- Sprinkle crushed pecans over the chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Break into pieces.