- If you're looking for a tasty meatloaf recipe, try Cynthia M's "Cream of Mushroom Meatloaf".
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup fresh chopped mushroom
- Salt, pepper, and fresh garlic
- Combine all ingredients with half of the can of cream of mushroom soup and place into greased meatloaf pot.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and cook meatloaf in oven for 45 minutes.
- Mix remainder of soup with milk and add salt, pepper, and garlic to taste.
- Serve meatloaf with sauce and mashed potatoes.