- If you're looking for a creamy potato and spinach soup recipe, try Lina F's "Cream of Spinach Soup".
- 8-10 golden potatoes cut into fours
- 1 handful of rinsed spinach
- 31/2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 to 1 cup of milk (preferably whole milk)
- Put all the ingredients to boil except butter and milk.
- Once the potatoes are cooked. Separate the broth. And put the rest into a food processor or blender.
- Once all is blended add the broth until it creates a creamy texture.
- Add salt to your liking.
- Place all back into the same pot and add butter and milk.
- Make sure it remains in a creamy texture and serve.