- If you're looking for a soup and stew recipe, try Melanie L. S.'s creamy chicken noodle soup.
- 2 cups celery
- 2 cups carrots
- 1 cup onion
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups chicken
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup half and half (can be substituted with whole milk)
- 1/2 package wide egg noodle
- Chop all the vegetable.
- Simmer vegetable with butter until tender.
- Add chicken, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half and half.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
- Add egg noodles and cook for 5 more minutes.