- If you're looking for a tasty hot soup recipe, try Kaitlyn S's "Creamy Potato and Bacon Soup".
- 8 cups potatoes
- 1/3 cups chopped onions (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 3 cans chicken broth
- 1 can Cr. of Chic. Soup
- 1/2 lb cooked crumbled Bacon
- 18oz package Cr. Cheese
- Chives and or Parsley to taste
- Combine First 5 ingredients into slow cooker, Cook until tender, about 4 hours.
- Once tender, stir in cream cheese until melted and completely blend.
- Add Bacon right before serving.
- Chives, Parsley, or Cheddar can be added to the top if desired.