- If you're looking for a dinner recipe, try Lyndsay B's "Crockpot Roast".
- 3 lb Roast (Boneless)
- 5 large potatoes, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrots (baby), chopped
- 1 can beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 packet of onion soup mix
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. Garlic (minced)
- Salt and pepper roast to taste
- Place potatoes, onion, and carrots in slow cooker
- Place roast on top of vegetables and add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 7 hours and serve with mashed potatoes or steamed vegetables.