- If you're looking for a fun lunch recipe, try Emily A.'s "Croissant Panini".
- 4 croissants, sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 ounces smoked Gouda, grated (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 8 teaspoons grated Parmesan
- 4 ounces Genoa salami (about 24 slices)
- 5 ounces arugula
- Heat a panini grill or grill pan.
- Divide 1 ounce (1/3 cup) Gouda between 1 top and 1 bottom of a croissant.
- Sprinkle each half with 1 teaspoon Parmesan.
- Top each side with about 3 slices of salami.
- Top 1 half of the sandwich with a small handful of arugula. Close sandwich and continue with remaining sandwiches. Grill until cheese melts, about 3-4 minutes.