- This is the easiest and yummiest Pumpkin Pie recipe of all time ... and best of all, only 155 calories a slice!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pie mix)
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (get a good one!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix everything up
- Pour in Pie Plate
- Bake for 35-40 minutes
- Refrigerate until you dig in ... serve with whipped cream!
- 155 Calories a serving (8 pieces to a pie)