- If you're looking for an appetizer recipe, try Kate B.'s Dad's Famous Spinach Dip.
- 2 loaves round pumpernickel bread - cut one into a bread bowl, cube the other into large cubes
- 16 oz mayonnaise (NOT miracle whip)
- 16 oz sour cream
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach -- thawed and drained
- 1 pkg. Knorrs vegetable soup dry mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix ingredients and chill in fridge at least four hours -- best if made the day prior to serving.
- Cube bread immediately before serving.
- Spoon dip into bread bowl immediately before serving.