- Check out this tasty Dad's Great Green Chili recipe.
- 8 C. fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 onion
- 8 portions of chicken breasts (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 pk Knorr Roasted Chicken Gravy Mix
- 21 oz. diced green chilis
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 C. cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 t. ground cumin
- 2 jalapenos (seeded and chopped)
- 28 oz. hominy (drained)
- Combine everything into a Crock Pot and cook for 8 hours.
- Enjoy with warm flour tortillas, and top with diced tomatoes and sour cream.