- If you're looking for a savory pork recipe, try Kara W's "Delicious Pork Loin".
- 1 Slice white bread
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp grated fresh Romano Cheese
- 2tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 (1lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 450 deg.
- Place slice of bread in food processor, and pulse 10 times, or until crumbs are coarse. Combine bread crumbs, parsley, cheese, and thyme in a shallow dish.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Combine Dijon mustard and garlic in a small bowl. Rub pork with mustard mixture and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the pork on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 for 25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160 (slightly pink). Let stand for 10 minutes. Cut crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.