- If you're looking for a tasty seafood dip recipe, try Tamika D's "Double Crab Dip”.
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce OR Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated pasteurized crabmeat
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 cups sliced pitted ripe olives
- Pita triangles, tortilla chips or fresh vegetables
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Stir the picante sauce and chili powder in a small bowl. Spread the cream cheese in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Top with the picante sauce mixture, crab meat, Cheddar cheese and olives.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Top with additional picante sauce. Serve with the pita triangles, tortilla chips, crackers or fresh vegetables for dipping.
- Tip: To soften the cream cheese, remove from the wrapper. Place the cream cheese onto a microwavable plate. Microwave on HIGH for 15 seconds.