- If you're looking for a sweet muffin recipe, try Charlotte M's "Double Chocolate Banana Muffins".
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/3 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (I used olive oil)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil, and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350-degrees for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.