- If you're looking for a delicious salad recipe, try Jessie J's "Easy Bacon Toss Salad".
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 1 head broccoli
- 6 or so strips of bacon (or real bacon bits)
- 1 small bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 or so handfuls of sunflower seeds
- Coleslaw dressing or creamy poppy seed dressing
- Cut up and combine the vegetables in a large bowl add cheese and bacon (cut up).
- Pour half a jar of dressing and mix well continue to add dressing until all pieces are coated lightly, then add sunflower seeds and mix.
- Let sit for an hour then serve.